If you're ready to fine tune the vision for your next app or software development project, then start the conversation here
The world as we know it is a global village. As we’ve evolved, so has our technology and it’s evolved even more rapidly. There are millions of apps that help make our personal and professional lives easier. It would be tough to imagine our lives without any of these programs.
These wonderful apps are developed by software developers. These apps play a very integral role in our everyday lives, making it important to hire Magento developers for various projects.
In a world filled with a vast quantity of programmers, it becomes hard to pick the best out of the bunch. How can you hire Magento certified developers and pick the best one for your project? Let’s go over some things to consider.
The recognized certification for developers and programmers using the Magento framework is the Magento certification course. If you’re looking for the best value for money spent, then hire Magento certified developer who excelled at this course. When you hire Magento developers, you ensure that you’re getting a professional with the requisite PHP experience that can’t be matched anywhere else.
Also, if you’re a developer and you’re looking to start up your own firm or provide your services even more efficiently, then the Magento certification is definitely for you.
This article aims to go through the various Magento developer certifications there are. We’ll browse through the various courses and stages involved in getting certified as a Magento developer.
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer
This certification basically proves that the developer possesses the requisite skill set to fully operate Magento 2 software. It’s a certification aimed at individuals with an in-depth knowledge of the Magento 2 environment and its general inner workings.
It asserts candidate proficiency in the following Magento 2 environs:
- Functionality Changes
- Order Management Integration and Customization
- Checkout Process Customization
- Database Changes
- Catalog Structure, etc.
- The paper will last for a total of 90 minutes. The exam is comprised of 60 multiple choice questions.
- In order to be granted certification, candidates need to score a mark of 64% or higher.
- The examination will cover questions on Magento Open Source (2.2) and Magento Commerce (2.2).
Candidates are advised to attend the Fundamentals of Magento 2 development course so as to enhance preparedness. Also, in-depth experience working with Magento 2.x web stores will further help candidates.
This certification comes at the price of $260. So before you hire Magento programmers, remember that they’re investing a lot in this (particularly for a student).
Magento 2 Certified Associate Developer Exam
This is a course for entry-level applicants of the Magento developing software. It’s set up to examine proficiency in various sectors of Magento 2 which includes:
- UI Modifications
- Admin Modifications
- Database Changes
- Functionality Changes, etc.
- Candidates are required to answer 61 multiple choice questions within an allotted time of 90 minutes.
- In order to receive certification, candidates are required to attain a score of 68% or higher.
- The exam is structured around Magento Open Source (2.2) and Magento Commerce (2.2).
Candidates are advised to undergo the Magento 2 Development course as a prerequisite to this exam. This certification costs $195.
Magento 2 Certified Professional Front End Developer
This exam is set up to assert the skills of candidates as regards Magento theming components and UI customization. It’s for individuals with a thorough understanding of Magento 2 fundamentals and who have at least 1½ years of experience working with Magento 2. You’re advised to hire Magento developer with this certification.
- The exam is made up of 60 multiple choice questions. Candidates are expected to attempt as much as possible within a timeframe of 90 minutes.
- In order to achieve certification, candidates are required to attain a score of 63% or higher.
- The exam is modeled around Magento Open Source (2.2) and Magento Commerce (2.2).
Candidates are advised to undergo the core principles for Theming in Magento 2 course as a prerequisite before the exam.
The exam comes at a cost of $260.
Magento 1 Certified Front End Developer
This certification shows that certified individuals have the requisite skills and know-how to handle Magento theming and its user interface.
- The exam is a total of 65 multiple choice questions. Candidates are required to attempt as many as possible within a timeframe of 90 minutes.
- The exam is structured around both Community Edition v.1.9 and Enterprise Edition v.1.14.
Candidates are advised to undergo the Core Principles of Theming in Magento course as a prerequisite before the exam.
The exam comes at a cost of $260.
Magento Certified Developer and Developer Plus
With this certification, developers are able to market their abilities more efficiently. This certification comes with two exams:
This exam asserts the abilities of the candidate as regards their proficiency in running business operations on the Magento platform. These operations include but are not limited to:
- Structure of Catalog
- Payment / Shipping Methods
- Widgets, etc.
- The exam comprises 72 multiple choice questions (70 scored, 2 unscored). Candidates are required to attempt as many questions as possible within a timeframe of 90 minutes.
- This exam is structured around Magento Community Edition 1.9.
Magento Developer Plus
This exam asserts candidate proficiency in usage of Magento 1 Enterprise Edition. It asserts an in-depth knowledge as regards the inner workings of Magento 1.
- The exam comprises 87 multiple choice questions (85 scored, 2 unscored). Candidates are required to attempt as many questions as possible within a timeframe of 120 minutes.
- The exam is structured around the Magento Community Edition 1.9 and Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14.
Candidates are advised to undergo the Fundamentals of Magento development course as a prerequisite before the exam. These certifications cost $260.
There you have it, top-notch certifications from Magento. Hire Magento programmers because they boast unrivaled and verifiable skills when it comes to modification and customization of business processes on the Magento platform. As stated earlier, if you need the best, hire the best Magento programmers.
For the developers, Magento offers the best opportunity to sell yourself more efficiently. This is one platform that takes you from the ordinary to the spectacular. You’ll be shocked to realize the difference when companies hire certified Magento developers and others.
In closing, with a world full of developers, Magento certifications are a veritable gold standard when hiring developers. If you’re looking to hire Magento developers, you can Contact Us.